Web Stats Provided By Google Analytics

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

One More Reason To Get Tested for HIV? A History Of The HIV Virus And Its Impact On The FDA

... scientists believe that process began much earlier. Outside of sub-Saharan Africa, Haiti appears to have the oldest HIV/AIDS epidemic; using gene sequences recovered from archival samples of the earliest known Haitian AIDS patients, researchers ...

http://www.medicaldaily.com/articles/16891/20130626/national-hiv-testing-day-hiv-story-hiv-fda-robert-gallo.htm

1 comment:




  1. Hello,
    I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease a friend of mine introduce Dr fadeyi to me and I actually did contact him after he has prepare what he said he will do and he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription after one week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I used when I was tested POSITIVE to my greatest surprise the status was NEGATIVE the medical doctors there was surprise and I have to tell the whole world about this if you are still having this similar problem I recommend you to Dr Fadeyi for you here is his email address: doctorfadeyitempleofspell@gmail.com you can call him any time on +2348109468820

    JERRY ANDERSON

    ReplyDelete